We care for our players!
At Games24x7, we are all about providing awesome game playing experiences to our players. In order to do that, we have to understand our players well, so as to be able to provide them with engaging and rewarding experiences. We heavily employ cutting edge technology, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to understand our players’ behaviour. As we understand player behaviour, it helps us in both, engaging our players and looking out for their well being.
Our players’ well being is of paramount importance to us. In this endeavour, not only do we have systems that help us understand whether our players are playing responsibly, they also help us course correct our players’ behaviours should they get carried away.
Responsible Play guide
Following are some of the best practices to help you play responsibly:
- Play FSLGamer in moderation and for entertainment.
- Set aside an entertainment budget to play FSLGamer.
- While playing FSLGamer, do not try to recover losses.
- FSLGamer should not be played to escape problems or to make money.
- Keep track of time and monitor the amount of money you spend while playing FSLGamer.
Recognize whether you are playing responsibly or not
- Do you spend more money and time playing FSLGamer than you intend to?
- Do you try to win back your losses?
- Do you miss important things in life such as family time, work, leisure activities, appointments to play FSLGamer?
- Do you think about FSLGamer all day?
- Do you have arguments with friends or family about playing FSLGamer?
- Do you lie or steal to get money to play FSLGamer?
- Do you have debts or struggled financially to play FSLGamer?
- Has FSLGamer negatively impacted your professional life?
Age and Location Limits: You can only join Cash Contests if you’re 18 years & above. Residents from Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland and Sikkim are not permitted to join the Cash Contests on League11 due to their respective state laws.
This game may be habit-forming or financially risky. Please play responsibly. For further assistance, contact us here